Our coaching team run junior classes for all levels and ages as indicated below.
Junior classes for all standards are for players looking for fun, relaxed lessons where they can learn the basics of the game without the pressure to compete. Sessions are run as courses or pay and play classes.
Junior Development Squads are for players looking to commit to playing tennis all year round in a
course structure. Class ratios will be no higher than 1:8 and opportunity will be given to take part in match plays on a termly basis.
Junior Performance Squads are for players who would like to compete and have coaching more than once a week. Class ratios will be no higher than 1:6 and will be run by one of our performance coaches with a view to playing competitive tennis.
Sessions run in line with the school term and for 2019 we will be operating the following term dates:
- January Term: Monday 7th January to Sunday 31st March
- April Term: Monday 29th April to Sunday 7th July
- September Term: Monday 9th September to Sunday 8th December
PLEASE NOTE ALL BOOKINGS ARE SUBJECT TO A BOOKING FEE AT CHECKOUT
NEW FOR 2018 – An improved benefits package for Squad Players:
If ou are taking part in a performance or development squad your termly fee covers not only your child’s coaching but also:
- Membership of The Tennis Academy and/or any other club our child’s squad takes place at (including Kemsing Tennis Club and Otford Tennis Club)
- Entry fee into our Annual Club Championships which takes place during the Summer Term (information emailed to players around April/May Time)